Tuesday 25 September 2012

Beauty Blogger Of The Week: Anna Of Vivianna Does Makeup On Working In The Beauty trade


If you are a lipstick junkie or attention obsessional then 22-year-old blogger Pakistani monetary unit Gardner's on-line beauty diary, Vivianna will Makeup could be a should browse. Discover the newest surprise merchandise before they even hit the shelves and find Anna's finding on everything from dissatisfactory purchases to budget beauty. determine additional with our Q&A...

Grazia Daily: however long have you ever been blogging?

Anna: it has been simply over 2 and  years since I wrote my 1st post huddled up in my University space, urgently avoiding revision and fidgeting with lipsticks instead. God is aware of however I passed those exams!

Grazia Daily: What created you opt to begin your blog?

Anna: i would been reading blogs for a number of months and thought why not throw my very own thoughts into the combination. a mix of that, associate degree extreme (if slightly boarderline obsessive) life-long passion for makeup and my talent for procrastination created Pine Tree State press publish on my 1st post.

Grazia Daily: What’s been your highlight thus far?

Anna: Not per week goes by while not one thing from the blogging world creating Pine Tree State raise a smile. however the highlight needs to be victimization my diary as an indication of my love for the trade and securing myself a task as a beauty author, that has perpetually been a a dream job on behalf of me. My days square measure consumed road-testing the claims of the newest unflawed foundations, questioning consultants and typewriting away - girly heaven! after all planning to meet and changing into smart friends with alternative beauty bloggers whose blogs i like is pretty darn impressive too.

Grazia Daily: square measure there any specific perks of blogging?

Anna: generally I do have to be compelled to provide myself slightly slap around the face to envision if i am on planet Earth as i am swatching associate degree make-up palette before it reaches stores or having a sneak peek at whole new} brand to hit the market. Blogging has given Pine Tree State such a large amount of superb opportunities. however the most effective perk is planning to meet the founders of brands I've perpetually treasured, creators of merchandise, veterans of the makeup world - speech the people that have formed the sweetness trade as we all know it's preposterously ennobling and a large privilege.

Grazia Daily: wherever does one get your inspiration?

Anna: It sounds slightly creepy however apart from the list of bloggers that I stalk up on-line on a daily, i am an enormous folks watcher. thus generally i am going to see a woman walking down the road, converge with an acquaintance or spot a beauty counter assistant with a pop of color on their lips or a stimulating nail shade that i am going to instantly wish to travel and devour. i am presently lusting over a stunning golden gold make-up shade I saw a woman carrying on the tube last week.

Grazia Daily: diary brag time: why ought to folks browse your blog?

Anna: 'Vivianna will Makeup' on behalf of me is an internet beauty diary, chronicling my my makeup yays, neighs and utterly reserve purchases. If you walk into Boots to select up paracetamol and find yourself with £50 price of beauty bits in your basket, house NK seems additional on your financial statement than the other look and have a passion for cracking pink merchandise then we're planning to get on. Pop on over for a read!

Grazia Daily: What recommendation does one have for anyone beginning a blog? What skills/ instrumentality does one need?

Anna: The one mantra that i favor to diary by is 'write a diary that you just would love to browse yourself'. Be honest, unique, keep faithful what you're keen on and find writing. you do not would like any fancy instrumentality, i started with a straightforward purpose and shoot - the way with words and a passion for your subject are enough to induce the blogging ball rolling.

Grazia Daily: that alternative beauty blogs does one love?

Anna: Some folks check the news after they get up however I tune into my beauty blogger feed to envision what the 100+ bloggers that I follow are up to. however if I had to chop it down, liliaceous plant from What I Heart nowadays is my favorite enabler and has impeccable style, my go-to attention guru is Caroline from Beauty Mouth and if my makeup may seem like Sandra's from fifteen Steps and a Beauty diary everyday then i would be a cheerful chappy.



Source:)) www.graziadaily.co.uk/beauty/archive/2012/09/25/beauty-blogger-of-the-week--anna-of-vivianna-vivianna-does-makeup-on-working-in-.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment